General Position Description:
Will collaborate in the overall responsibility for the clinical functions of the centers to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient and quality delivery of services.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team, is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates and supports operational teams by identifying matters related to patient care and clinical practice, developing innovative strategies to promote process improvement, and supporting the implementation of process change.
- Ensures excellence in clinical functions by assisting with the reinforcement of best-in-class clinical policies and procedures with emphasis on driving consistence and patient satisfaction. Optimizes clinical functions by reviewing quality metrics and reports to identify trends in the region.
- Champions staff development in conjunction with the Learning and Organizational Effectiveness Team to enhance clinical expertise resulting in the demonstration of optimal patient outcomes.
- Optimizes partnerships with Area Managers of Operations and Regional Vice President of Operations to drive clinical process improvement and improve the quality of patient care through evidence-based practice and standardization.
- Participates in the interview process for all clinical staff, as well as Center Managers.
- Develops and retains relationships with State Boards. Aligns center practices to clinical best practices.
- Maintains, monitors & evaluates employee state and federal license, UDS, and BAT certificates. Assists Center Managers with clinical training, orientation, etc.
Will interact with all employees of the Operations department on a regular basis as well as other cross-functional team-members at the Administrative Offices. Will also interact with members of the Senior and Executive Leadership teams.
- RN, or similar backround and education preferred, with 5-6 years of clinical experience and 2-3 years of management experience. Multi-site experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of all state and federal guidelines. OSHA and HIPAA compliance.
- Ability to maintain clinical training and staff development programs in conjunction with the Clinical Operations and Training team.
- Communicates to the appropriate area leadership representatives any situation that might require their leadership attention in a timely manner.
- Assists clinical leadership in monitoring quality control and quality assessment.
Center and Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping) and travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens).
About the Organization
MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Flexibility and balance
• Development opportunities
• Appreciation and recognition
• Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
Apply on company website