General Position Description:
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for communicating and implementing key clinical processes and workflows across and in support of all On-Site Solutions locations as well as managing non-provider staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement.
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes that occur at MedExpress while being resilient and flexible and inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team in conjunction with the On-Site Manager; is open to opinions and feedback from team members and follows through on commitments.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and provides clinical support and training to staff.
- Creates and implements clinical policies, documents and workflows unique to each On-Site Solutions.
- Performs clinical quality checks/audits; identifies and implements enhancements.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to enhance efficiency and streamline On-Site Solutions clinical processes.
- Creates workflows using Visio and other ME tools and implements across On-Site Solutions.
- Creates and maintains clinical Worksite reporting; acts as primary resource for clinical On-Site Solutions data, information and problem solving.
- On-Site Solutions clinical and administrative team members including providers and non-providers.
- On-Site Solutions departments/leadership.
- External care services within vicinity of On-Site locations.
- Vendor/Partner - Relevant Vendor relationship management if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred plus 2 years' experience in healthcare operations.
- Two years' experience in a MedExpress clinical setting preferred.
- Proven ability to supervise, coach and develop staff using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong clinical, problem solving, organizational, relationship, communication, training, quality improvement and negotiation skills (oral and written).
- Strong computer skills – Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint), formatting, drafting and updating documents, creating workflow documentation, Smartsheet use and other computer program knowledge.
- Organized, detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and maintain detailed records.
- Understanding of HIPAA, OSHA and other state/federal healthcare requirements and regulations.
- Exceptional follow up and follow through skills.
On-Site Solutions -based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other On-Site Solutions /Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements and ability to lift 50 lbs.
About the Organization
MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Flexibility and balance
• Development opportunities
• Appreciation and recognition
• Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
Apply on company website