General Position Summary
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
1. Sourcing, phone screening and interviewing potential candidates. Emphasis on recruitment at Administrative Offices and Advanced Practitioner roles by assigned territory, but may spot recruit company wide
2. Assisting in maintaining and promoting the MedExpress employee referral process.
3. Utilization of sourcing platforms to source, and complete full-cycle recruitment bringing top talent to MedExpress.
4. Support to the field with regards to the Applicant Tracking System.
5. Perform tasks assigned throughout the Human Resources department. This includes pulling reports and analyzing the information in order to present to leadership along with.
6. Event Planning, specifically organizing and executing job fairs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Qualifications
1. Ability to work in fast past, rapidly changing environment. Very strong abilities to stay organized and multi-task are required.
2. Exceptional communication and organization skills required, including the ability to appropriate cater language to the audience. Ability to learn, understand, and sell technical skills required for the roles that this position is recruiting.
3. 1-5 Years' experience in a related role required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
4. Strong sourcing experience including utilization of industry standard sourcing platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, Indeed). Strong experience and comfort level with making cold calls.
5. Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting and retention processes while providing responsive follow-up to current employees, candidates and hiring teams.
Non-Center Based. Requires: the ability to sit at a computer for hours at a time (with some bending and stooping) and travel to Centers (if so, the noise level is moderate and there is potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens).
Healthcare, Medical, Recruiter, Urgent Care, Great Care. Fast, Expanding; Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital, Recruiting
About the Organization
MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Flexibility and balance
• Development opportunities
• Appreciation and recognition
• Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
Apply on company website