DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Epilepsy Program Manager
Medical City Dallas
This position involves the cognitive and psychomotor skills necessary to monitor and interpret data for physicians. The ability to set-up, prepare the patient, monitor actual study in various care settings, and complete post study work is essential.
- Work with Director in development of strategic and operational growth of Neurodiagnostics.
- Ability to use several pieces of equipment and perform multiple technical procedures.
- Accountable for the effective and efficient operation of the department and staff.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures designed to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintain relationships with physicians, research personnel and hospital staff to resolve problems and offer advice concerning neurodiagnostic procedures.
- Develop physician relations with referring physicians and other service lines.
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs.
We operate as an 801-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City Dallas difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City Dallas to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7 years of experience in Neurodiagnostics with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership capacity.
License and Certification:
- Registered in EEG and Evoked Potentials required, Certification in long term monitoring preferred.
- BLS required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website