Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position needs experience with OSHA, EPA, FDA regulations, and enforcement of regulatory/environmental compliance.
What You'll be Doing:
- Conduct hazardous emergency evacuation drills including tornado and fire drills.
- Accountable for 200% Safety – Self and Others.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Experience in Loss Prevention, Security or Military background is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge to meet compliance requirements of Federal and State policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Flexibility in performing assigned shift work.
- Conducts internal/external theft investigations.
- Ability to lead and teach classes related to safety, orientation, evacuation and powered equipment operation.
Apply on company website