Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position is responsible for driving enterprise-wide Corporate Compliance programs across the business. With minimal direction, direct, develop and own the timely and accurate execution of various programs and processes in a demanding environment. This position requires an individual who is willing to take on substantive and complex work.
What You'll be Doing:
- Direct, develop and own the timely and accurate execution of various programs, processes and initiatives in a demanding environment, including training..
- Lead select enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Create and drive Compliance department standards around program documentation including laws & standards, interpretations & analyses, risk assessments, policies, processes & controls, record retention and all forms of remediation to assist in tracking and to maintain record keeping that provides visibility to compliance activities for multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Develop and execute quarterly reporting to predict compliance risks for the company's enterprise-wide compliance program.
- Develop compliance procedure to support and strengthen our compliance programs.
- Accept new responsibilities and duties as needs arise.
- Create memorandums, letters, reports and presentation decks.
- Identify weaknesses in project workflow and bring potential solutions to the team as well as implementing desired solutions to successful outcomes.
- Exercise good judgment when handling sensitive information and escalate where needed.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Develop and execute the company's Own Brand Food Social Compliance program, including produce.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
Bachelor's degree; business, public administration or specific subject matter for compliance (e.g. law, risk management, audit, food or product safety, healthcare, environment health and safety).
- 3+ years of experience in compliance function for a retailer or regulated industry.
- Able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously on deliverable s and think independently.
- Ability to work across all divisions and levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to independently problem solve, analyze, and assess.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Experience working with Product Lifecycle Management systems a plus.
Apply on company website