As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!We are opening a new store in Fort Wayne, IN and are searching for new members of the Meijer family! We are looking for friendly team members to provide a quality customer experience as a Curbside Grocery Shopper for our Meijer Pickup Service!
Our Curbside Grocery Shoppers will be responsible for fulfilling a customer's online curbside order.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME; TRAINING PROVIDED
CURRENT OR PREVIOUS E-COMMERCE, RETAIL/GROCERY EXPERIENCE A PLUS
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
• Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
• Team Member Discount
• Educational Assistance
• Leadership Development Training Opportunities
What You'll be Doing:
- This position will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction by providing remarkable service at the curbside pick-up area with fast, friendly and accurate order fulfillment and payment collection.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in person and on phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly by contacting leadership when needed.
- Receive workflow from dashboard and fulfill orders for the day.
- Utilize selection process for product within the store and bag product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food safety guidelines.
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- General awareness of food safety regulations.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
Apply on company website