Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Currently, Meijer is looking for General Warehouse Labor. Moves high quality, temperature-controlled and time sensitive product from the manufacturing facility to the Meijer stores effectively and safely. Practices 200% Safety – self and others.
- Reads and interprets numbers for selecting product.
- Operates a power industrial truck
- Accurately completes all paperwork in a timely manner.
- May work in/cover for other general labor areas in the Dairy as needed to meet production schedules
- Adheres to and supports all work rule policies regarding safety as detailed in the Meijer Guiding Principles, Meijer Safety Standards, and related Meijer policies
- Maintains reliable and consistent attendance
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in a refrigerated shipping/setting is preferred
- Must possess or have to ability to obtain a Power Industrial Truck license
- Must possess basic math skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work in a low-temperature setting
- Commitment to detail and the ability to follow directions
Apply on company website