Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The Team Leader Trainee works alongside Team Leaders and Line Leaders in Training (LLIT) to learn new roles. This position learns how to perform all of the same duties/responsibilities as the Team Leader in the specified department (Grocery, Produce, Customer Service, Meat, etc.) but is not held accountable for the tasks. This position also learns how to mentor and coach all of the team members within his/her specified department.
What You'll be Doing:
- Learns how to provide exceptional, fast, and friendly customer service.
- Learns how to assist team members within the specified department with day-to-day tasks.
- Learns how to mentor, coach and discipline all team members within the specified department.
- Learns how to write schedules for team members within the specified department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
1- 2 years of related retail experience.
Apply on company website