Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This team ensures that physical inventories are done accurately and professionally in our retail units. Delivering reliable inventory counts helps our stores and our customers.
What You'll be Doing:
- Working independently, responsible for physically counting merchandise in our stores, scanning the UPC and entering the count on a handheld computer.
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers; using communication skills to effectively interact with store team members.
- Accuracy and efficiency are extremely important in this job. Daily progress toward goals will be tracked and regular productive feedback provided.
- Exercising good judgement. Working with confidential information so discretion is very important.
- Participate in other auditing projects from time to time as opportunities arise. These audits keep company leadership up to date and informed on store conditions, execution, or other important measures.
- Other related duties as required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of general business math and bookkeeping
- Six months to one year of job training and experience
- Strong mental and visual ability to perform counts
- Physical ability required for standing and walking at least 95% of the time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and/or move objects between 10 and 50 lbs.
- Ability to main confidentiality.
Apply on company website