Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Works with the Distribution Facilities Maintenance team to provide support for the regional area business units. Maintains equipment used in food processing, warehouse operations, PCs, printers, servers and network infrastructure, and various other equipment as assigned with the objective of retaining or restoring an assembly, component, or asset to a state in which it can perform its required function. These actions may include the combination of all technical and corresponding administrative, managerial, and supervision actions. Accountable for 200% Safety – Self and others.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
- Maintains equipment at assigned Distribution, Logistics, and manufacturing (food) production.
- Maintains and supports preventative maintenance schedules
- Monitors Computerized Maintenance to insure all service events are completed
- Maintains clean and organized shops
- Maintains and is responsible for accurate assigned tool and parts inventories
- Attend all required equipment service training
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Two year degree or equivalent experience required
- Two years of field experience preferred
Functional/ Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of service equipment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot software applications for equipment operating systems
- Must be able to participate in emergency 24/7 on-call rotation schedule
- Proven knowledge of network equipment and technologies
- Valid/unrestricted driver's license
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Proficient in use of PCs, mobile hardware & current communications technology
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude, including 480V A/C
- Strong customer service focus and orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Little or no travel in this position
- Weekend work may be required; required to participate in emergency 24/7 on-call rotation schedule
- Must work around the core hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., although hours and days of the week may vary
- Some work may require use of assigned personal protection equipment (PPE)
Apply on company website