Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Currently, Meijer is looking for a DairyProduction Level 1 Operator. Operates an injection blow molder, labeler, filler, case packer, and associated equipment to produce quality containers for the purpose of quality milk and related milk product manufacturing. Performs basic maintenance functions on the equipment including preventive maintenance inspections, lubrication, adjustments, changeovers and machine disassembly / assembly for cleaning. Responsible for 200% Safety Accountability (self and others).
- Operates assigned equipment in accordance with proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including autonomous machine maintenance
- Cleans and changes over equipment for appropriate product manufacture
- Complies will all applicable food safety regulations and mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food & Drug Admin, Pasteurized Milk Ordinance)
- Maintains proper documentation of bottle and package fill weights
- Verifies bottle / package integrity
- Ensures correct labeling, including correct product code date
- May grind excess bottles / materials to return to processing materials
- Operates machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Keeps work area in a clean and sanitary condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree(GED) required.
- Prior experience in manufacturing or dairy is preferred
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to operate computer programs as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable and consistent attendance required
Apply on company website