Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position works primarily with Operations & Store Leadership to help achieve market growth. This position creates and executes market campaigns in support of corporate initiatives or store specific initiative.
What You'll be Doing:
- Campaigns will be measured and reported to field and corporate management.
- Act as main point of contact for Remodel and Market support.
- Provide leadership, coordinates and develop Marketing Campaigns that provide support for store and market specific goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams through a project management process.
- Identify opportunities and challenges for market activity through discussions and analysis of data.
- Report the results by activity type, store, market and level of effectiveness.
- Create and execute market specific campaigns.
- Effectively communicate programs and respond to market and guest needs.
- Assign and see through on marketing projects and evaluates new program concepts.
- Project and maintain budgets that align with corporate initiatives.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent retail experience.
- 5+ years of experience marketing, advertising or retail management.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multitask and maintain detail.
- Planning Horizon of 5 to 9 Quarters.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Great communicator (listening and presentation skills).
- Strategic thinker.
- Excel wizard, great with math.
- MIRS and Microstrategy experience.
- May require travel to markets.
- Business orientation to drive traffic and profits.
Apply on company website