Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!This position assists in the daily cutting of fresh beef, pork, and grind. The individual also follows the production schedule to meet requirements for advertised fresh meat cuts.
What You'll be Doing:
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in fresh meat deliveries.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific safety and sanitation procedures.
- Experience in product presentation and packaging.
- Experience using Computer Assisted Ordering applications.
- Current handjack/hilo license.
- Experience with inventory control procedures.
Apply on company website