Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy, promote patient care and education. Must be patient directed, clinically oriented, and have a vision to take Meijer Pharmacy to the next level of patient care.
What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and leadership.
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team members.
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer policies and procedures.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient's needs.
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible for the pharmacy operations.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana).
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state the unit operates.
Apply on company website