Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Answers incoming pharmacy calls and assists with patient requests and inquires such as requesting Hours of Operation, requesting a refill on a prescription, inquiring why the pharmacy called and inquiring about an in-stock condition on a medication.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Answer incoming pharmacy calls with a friendly and helpful voice.
- Process a refill based on the patient's request.
- Review and update patient profiles based on patient's request.
- Review PMAP when a patient inquires about an outbound call by the pharmacy.
- Review Meijer application to determine in stock condition at store level.
- Training and efficiency in all Level 2 technician requirements.
- This job profile is not all inclusive and other job responsibilities may be added.
What You'll Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Education: - High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience as a Level 2 technician.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Excellent attendance.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- Competency in all services available from Meijer Pharmacy.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to stay current and competent in all work related material.
- Ability to multi-task with computer systems and phones.
- Physical endurance to be able to sit for up to three hours and answer telephone calls without a break.
Apply on company website