Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient health.
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy dispensing system.
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance claims.
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy Department.
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
- Prioritizing workload.
- Using effective communication skills and be agent of change.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional appearance.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School/GED.
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance.
Apply on company website