Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Responsible for delivering remarkable customer service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude; will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service and merchandising.
What You'll be Doing:
- Building rapport with customers.
- Displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude that is shown through good eye contact and body language.
- Providing assistance by responding to customer questions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Stocking product and maintaining product displays according to merchandising standards.
- Following safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality service and products for our customers.
- Possessing a sense of urgency and comfort level to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Possesses good listening and communication skills.
- Has adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
- Is process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Apply on company website