Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Responsible for providing the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station.
What You'll be Doing:
- Operate cash register system with accuracy.
- Maintain gas station process and monitor fuel levels.
- Product stocking and display in the convenience areas.
- Monitoring store inventory and sales.
- Assuring and monitoring safe operating procedures.
- Truck unloading.
- Foster a positive and friendly environment to gain customer confidence and create repeat business.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Must be age 21 or older and have ability to obtain any necessary certification requirements set by state law.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
Apply on company website