Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Supervises store operations overnight. Implements strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient. Maintains store appearance, product presentation and company standards.
What You'll be Doing:
- Responsible for supporting achievement of sales, shrink and margin (P&L) throughout the store through execution of the merchandising plan and for controlling labor in their area of responsibility.
- Leads two Team Leaders and their team members.
- Reviews sales goals, supply costs, stock loss/shrink results and goals.
- Reviews daily inbound product flow in Grocery and General Merchandise Keys.
- Writes 3rd shift GM and Food schedules according to Activity Based Labor (ABL) earned hours.
- Maintains proper staffing levels on production shift.
- Ensures team members are thoroughly trained in all aspects of their jobs and have completed all required training.
- Promotes succession planning by providing career paths and identifying development needs for team members.
- Maintains Team Member performance reporting in the Grocery and General Merchandise production process.
- Maintains back room organization in Grocery and General Merchandise areas.
- Interfaces with store leadership regarding inventory discrepancy and product flow issues.
- Identifies business issues that impede labor control, profitability, customer service and in-stock position and taking the appropriate corrective action through communication and/or process improvement recommendations.
- Maintains 100% ad in stock throughout the Grocery and General Merchandise areas.
- Ensures product rotation process meets corporate guidelines.
- Maintains high sanitation levels throughout sales floor and backroom.
- Reliable and consistent attendance required.
- Promotes a safe work environment throughout the store.
- Other daily tasks as required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of related experience in the retail leadership field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the organization in a way that provides clear and precise direction
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict and by addressing root cause issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to lead an organization that practices working safely at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor team members in all areas
Apply on company website