Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Moves high quality, temperature-controlled and time sensitive product from the manufacturing facility to the Meijer stores effectively and safely. Practices 200% Safety – self and others.
What You'll be Doing:
- Read and interpret numbers for selecting product.
- Operate a power industrial truck.
- Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- May work in/cover for other general labor areas in the unit as needed to meet production schedules.
- Adhere to and support all work rule policies regarding safety as detailed in the Meijer Guiding Principles, Meijer safety standards, and related Meijer policies.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
- Perform other duties as required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in a refrigerated shipping/setting is preferred.
- Must possess or have to ability to obtain a Power Industrial Truck license.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a low-temperature setting.
- Commitment to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Apply on company website