The Patient Services Technician per diem provides support services for his/her assigned unit through assistance with nursing care activities, maintenance of technical equipment and supplies. This position reports at all times to a supervisor nurse. The Patient Services Technician per diem under the direct supervision of the licensed RN may assist with patient care. The Patient Services Technician independently seeks to identify and resolve questions and concerns from patients and their families, initiating contact with caregivers whenever appropriate. The Patient Services Technician will at all times, aim to ensure patient safety, comfort, and satisfaction.
Work Experience Education / Licensure / Certification
- One year recent experience as a Unit Secretary, CCT, GPT or as Ward Clerk in a comparable size facility, preferably within the same or similar specialty. (Preferred)
- Proficient in Medical Terminology
- High School Diploma or equivalency or evidence of higher education required.
- Basic computer skills
- Current CPR certification
- Completion of a medical terminology class
Apply on company website