At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinay healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemoriaCare stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development,contribution,collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The Clincial Laboratory Scientest assists in the operation of the Microbiology Laboratory department at Long Beach Memorial Medical center by performing specialized tasks involving medical laboratory testing. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist also performs and reports results, proof tests and assumes responsibility for accuracy.
This position is for a Per diem CLS in Microbiology on alternating weekend days.
- A Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Limited Specialty License issue by the State of California is required.
- 1 years of training as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist is required.
- Previous work experience as a licensed CLS and ASCP Certification is preferred.
- Previous chemistry experience is preferred.
Apply on company website