The Physician Assistant is responsible for performing clinical assessments and care management services which include developing and interpretation of histories and physical exams, under general supervision and in accordance with standardized procedures.
- 1+ year experience as Physician Assistant, direct department related experience preferred.
- Graduated from a nationally accredited Physicians Assistant program.
- Current license as a Physician Assistant in California.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS provider certification.
- Ideal candidate would have GI experience in an Acute setting
Apply on company website