At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The Director of Maternal Child Health Services reports to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and is accountable for providing a vision, leadership, and innovation to develop and implement strategies and policies to provide high quality patient care in a cost-effective manner. This job places strong emphasis on the following outcomes: delivery of quality services, applying best practices, creating a highly effective work unit, developing and retaining excellent clinical personnel, and improving clinical performance. The Director is a change leader in the department and works closely with the medical staff and OCMMC leadership team to deliver quality patient care in compliance with all regulations.
- 5+ years of progressive management experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
- Demonstrated experience and competency in operations improvement, clinical program development, organizational development, and financial management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS for healthcare providers (AHA)
- Current NRP for healthcare providers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience in managing issues related to area of responsibility
- Computer/Information system experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements for areas of responsibility (e.g. Joint Commission, CDPH, Conditions of Participation)
- Certification in related field preferred
Apply on company website