PurposeStatement / Position Summary
This position requires the fullunderstanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of SaddlebackMedical Center. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behaviorconsistent with our core values: Integrity, Accountability, Best Practices,Compassion and Synergy. The employee shall support Saddleback Medical Center'sstrategic plan and participate in and advocate performance improvement/patientsafety activities.
Responsiblefor accurate, appropriate, cost effective, high quality food production of allentrees, vegetables, soups, grilled items and special items as required toproduce for the patient, caf', doctor's lounge or catering menus, operation ofservice equipment, cleaning and sanitation of work area.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Receives and stores requisitioned items accurately and appropriately
- Produces high quality food for patients, visitors, and hospital employees
- Follows standardized recipes according to HACCP standards
- Produce all production items and delivers to designated areas in a timely manner
- Operates and cleans equipment in a safe and sanitary manner
- Utilizes leftovers effectively to reduce waste and manage food costs
- Ability to be at work and be on time
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Apply on company website