PurposeStatement / Position Summary
TheManaged Care Analyst (MCA) supports the Managed Care Analytics team andleadership by preparing reports and basic analysis from internal data sources.Key traits of this position are:strong analytical skills, highly motivated,utilizes conventional and unconventional methods to solve problems and takesownership of issues.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Depending on reporting area(s) assigned, some or all of the following:
- Pre-defined templates are populated with health plan data for analysis by senior team members.Ensures data integrity, identifies potential anomalies and collaborates with senior team members regarding appropriate follow up.Ensures timely completion of such templates.All completed with some direction from supervisor.
- Promptly responds to financial statement audit requests.Inquiries are addressed quickly, completely and accurately with some direction from supervisor.
- Monthly hospital reporting packages are prepared accurately and include some analysis of fluctuations.Completed in accordance with established deadlines and some direction from supervisor.
- Collaborations with senior team members and other departments to design and run queries and reports are productive and achieve desired results.
- Analysis of medical expense fluctuations is thorough, accurate and meets established deadlines with some direction from supervisor.
- Ad hoc reports/requests are completed accurately, timely and meet established expectations with some direction from supervisor.
- 'Other duties as assigned'
Apply on company website