Customer Service Associate
As a Men's Wearhouse Customer Service Associate, you will contribute to your store team's success by providing high quality service and operations support. You must understand and execute the policies and procedures for your store retail, rental and custom business operations. You will interact with customers in all aspects of store business, and you will provide exemplary service.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience and ensure your store is customer ready by supporting all non-customer facing duties such as shipment processing, ecommerce processing, and back of house operations.
• Support the store in achieving established goals for retail, rental and custom sales volume, and quality of sales.
• Greet and interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner and support the team selling process.
• Assist with all customer needs when sales staff are busy with other customers.
• Learn and demonstrate special occasion rental product knowledge.
• Assist in marketing the special occasion and rental business for the store.
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and neat store and assist with general housekeeping.
• Strong desire to work in the customer service industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays.
Physical and Mental Requirements
• Interpret, follow and execute detailed instructions.
• Learn, apply and retain Company policies and procedures; merchandise and selling information.
• Solve employee and customer problems containing numerous variables.
• Communicate clearly and professionally all written and verbal instructions with coworkers and customers.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
• Read, count and write to accurately complete documentation and inventory.
• Carry out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division or be able to perform these with a calculator.
• Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
• Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off racks or place on customer.
• Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap customer purchases.
• Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes as long as twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
• Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Meet all schedule requirements, which may include working six days per week during peak business periods and any of the hours the store is in operation (including before or after posted business hours for inventory or other special business needs).
Work Locations: 01313 Southland S.C. 6262 S Central St Aurora 80016
Job: Sales Support
Organization: Men's Wearhouse
Apply on company website