Part-Time Retail Store Associate
As a Retail Store Associate at Men's Wearhouse you are expected to provide exceptional service to your customers and maximize sales, while engaging with your coworkers in a professional and courteous manner and maintaining all operational expectations.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience to maximize sales.
• Meet personal sales volume and quality of sale goals by consistently demonstrating trained sales techniques.
• Support the store in achieving established goals for retail, rental and custom sales volume, and quality of sales.
• Learn and demonstrate retail, custom and rental product knowledge.
• Build a loyal customer relationship through clear and positive communication.
• Contribute to a positive and professional work environment and collaborate with all team members.
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and neat store and assist with general housekeeping and all operational duties required to be customer ready.
• Self-motivated, results oriented, innovative thinker.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization and follow through.
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays.
Physical and Mental Requirements
• Interpret, follow and execute detailed instructions. Learn, apply and retain Company policies and procedures; merchandise and selling information.
• Solve employee and customer problems containing numerous variables and be able to relay sensitive or complex information and obtain consensus from diverse groups.
• Read, count and write to accurately complete documentation and inventory.
• Carry out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division or be able to perform these with a calculator.
• Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
• Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise off racks or place on customer.
• Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap customer purchases.
• Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes up to twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
• Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Meet all schedule requirements. This includes working six-day weeks during the fourth quarter and sale seasons. Full time employees may be expected to work any of the hours the store is in operation.
Work Locations: 02698 Ammon ID 1779 S 25th E Ammon 83406
Organization: Men's Wearhouse
Apply on company website