RETAIL STORE MANAGER-IN-TRAINING
FINE TAILORED CAREERS
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Men's Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER-IN-TRAINING
Support the retail store manager's efforts to maximize results within your assigned store location, learn from your team members, and help to ensure the best possible experience for each customer.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
As a participant in our manager-in-training program, you will actively take part in our day-to-day operations, assist the retail store manager to maximize the success of your location, and be engaged in training activities and all aspects of our culture in preparation for the next level of your career.
• Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
• Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
• Provide world-class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all requests in a timely manner
• Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
• Meet performance expectations as a training manager to be considered as a candidate for promotion into a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position, based on availability
WHAT IT TAKES
The personable, eager-to-learn retail store manager-in-training we seek should have these qualifications:
• Three or more years of store management or equivalent experience and a background in retail sales
• Effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
• The capacity to coach, motivate, and train a store team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
WHY WORK WITH US
We use our personalities to uncover our customers' personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-like atmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Men's Wearhouse offers everything you need to complement your ideal lifestyle. You'll enjoy the competitive pay (base salary and commission for personal sales) you would expect of an industry leader, as well as a broad range of benefits to support your total well-being, from health to wealth. See the complete list on our career site.
ABOUT TAILORED BRANDS
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.
APPLY NOW AND TRY US ON
Does Men's Wearhouse feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 02666 Tigard OR 16940 Sw 72nd Ave Tigard 972247209
Job: Store Management
Organization: Men's Wearhouse
Apply on company website