Behavior Treatment Plan Specialist/ Clinical Specialist - Bilingual Required
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZTucson
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
As a Behavior/ Clinical Specialist you will provide clinical service to individuals with intellectual, developmental and mental health needs. Ideally you will have experience in behavioral health and/or working on habilitation goals, counseling, addiction, social work. AZ MENTOR seeks a candidate who with bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Completes structured assessment interviews with parents/care providers and conducts observation of the individual in appropriate settings such as home, school, or community.
- Reviews social history information, completes functional assessments, and targets appropriate behavior base line information for each referred individual.
- Writes and submits summary of assessment and recommended behavior support plan components to interdisciplinary team (IDT) or operations leader, as applicable.
- Advocates for the human rights and civil rights of individuals receiving services from the agency.
- Accurately documents progress and activity; reviews records and logs to stay abreast of changes in service plans; maintains confidentiality; accurately and timely completes billing documentation as applicable.
- Supports and trains staff in implementing Individual Support Plans (i.e. behavior intervention plans) and conducts classes and orientations as assigned.
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
Apply on company website