Primary Location: United States-OR-ORMedford
Function: Training Education Services
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Come join MENTOR Oregon as a full-time Job Coach assisting individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities in learning and succeeding in their community jobs. What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
- Actively engages program participants by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and demonstration of skill development tasks.
- Participates in the process of matching program participants to employment or vocational opportunities.
- Assists in arranging and/or provision of appropriate transportation to job sites as necessary. Ensures program participants are appropriately groomed and attired for employment or task assignment.
- Monitors, consults, and provides constructive feedback to program participants regarding individual service plan (ISP) goals, community employer expectations, and development of skills to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
- Provides work adjustment training to assist an employment client to improve work skills, work behaviors, interpersonal skills, and with ethics, to maintain employment.
- Promotes positive communication with community contacts, community work site co-workers, county agencies, state agencies and state/corporate offices.
- Provides linkage to natural supports, community inclusion opportunities, and social opportunities for each individual.
Apply on company website