Manager, Mentor Recruitment
Primary Location: IN-INIndianapolis-HR/IN Indianapolis, Hamilton
Function: Business Development
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates. Description Indiana MENTOR is seeking a Mentor Recruitment Manager that manages a staff of Recruiters in the recruitment, selection, and certification efforts for qualified Mentors. Develops and implements recruitment campaigns and campaign effectiveness tracking tools. Manages two or more fulltime employees. integration. Essential Job Functions
- Directs the administration of host homes recruitment activities for the state. Ensures that individual recruiter quotas are met regarding approval of new mentor homes or other businesses as appropriate.
- Develops and oversees implementation of the annual Recruitment Marketing Plan to include plans for conducting focus groups, attendance at exhibits/conferences, advertising, direct mail, speaking engagements, community outreach, updates to website, etc.
- In conjunction with the State Quality Assurance Department, ensures that host home families meet or exceed basic competencies as required by state licensing and accreditation standards, as well as MENTOR operating policies. Reviews all perspective Mentor files prior to approval.
- Conducts routine oversight of both pre-service and ongoing in-service trainings and reviews existing training and curriculum development for Mentors. Maintains accurate records of Mentor training and generates reminder letters to Mentors of programs requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Assures that all regions facilitate support groups for Mentors, and attends 1-2 support groups in each region annually.
- Collects and analyzes data on host home family demographics and other relevant domains in order to identify needed areas of action in program development and recruitment efforts.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website