Mobile Registered Nurse (IDD) Philadelphia
Primary Location: PA-PAPhiladelphia-6212 Frankford Ave
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Traveling between multiple locations to perform the duties and responsibilities of the role, the Traveling RN is accessible to staff at all locations during working hours. Depending on the program, may be required to be accessible after hours for consultation.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of individuals in multiple locations within the assigned region.
- Conduct the medical assessment of each individual referred to or currently in our program.
- Participate in the development and implementation of service plans and supervise, in conjunction with the physicians, the medical components of the plan
- Promote health and wellness for individuals and ensure nursing actions and steps are put in place for prevention
- Ensure medical records and reports are current and complete in accordance with regulatory and corporate standards, including medication administration records and physician’s orders
- Maintain contact with primary care physicians and specialists, and, when directed, attend doctor visits with individual receiving services.
- Administer medications according to established guidelines
- Oversee the management of high-risk medical conditions and private duty nursing services
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to staff regarding home care issues along with operation of durable medical equipment.
Apply on company website