Registered Nurse RN
Part Time $25-$30 an hour
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOLee'S Summit
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Bring your RN experience to our growing, mission-driven organization! We seek a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse to support adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other specialized needs in the Kansas City area.Description
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
What we offer you:
- Flexibility with your schedule and ability to work remotely
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
As a Nurse at Missouri MENTOR you'll receive the reward of offering high-impact services for those we serve while enjoying flexibility with your schedule and location. We also offer career options to move up and across the organization.
- Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of individuals in Group Homes
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of LVNs and program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
Apply on company website