Surgeon to Join Suburban Practice
Mercy Clinic is seeking a dedicated Surgeon for our Breast Surgery Program on the campus of Mercy Hospital Souths brand-new stand-alone comprehensive cancer care facility in St. Louis County, Missouri.
Successful candidate will be trained as a General Surgeon with interests in Breast Surgery, or fellowship trained in Breast Surgical Oncology.
Mercy South Cancer Center:
- The two-story 80,000 square foot facility provides patients one location for diagnosis and treatment of all cancers
- New MRI, new PET/CT, two new Linear accelerators, and new diagnostic CT and US
- Onsite Social Worker, counselor, Chaplin and dieticians
- Two cancer-dedicated research RNs, and cancer-specific financial counselors
- APEx-accredited Radiation Oncology Center of Excellence
- American College of Radiology certified in Mammography, Stereotactic, and Breast Ultrasound
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
This opportunity includes a competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME, plus relocation assistance and professional liability coverage. The practice is supported by a strong referral base and enjoys clinical services housed at one hospital location.
Mercys Breast Surgery group is a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 |Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | mercy.net
Apply on company website