Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities is seeking a family medicine physician for our busy Mercy Family Medicine Clinic in Ozark, AR. Our care team includes 3 Primary Care Physicians and 1 Advanced Practice Clinician. Qualified candidates will be board certified/eligible.
If you love the great outdoors, Ozark is the place for you!
Mercy Family Medicine - Ozark
- Outpatient only
- Limited call coverage
- Utilization of Nurse On-Call
- Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record
- Opportunity to moonlight in Emergency Room and as Hospitalists
This position offers:
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model
- Commencement bonus
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance
- 4 weeks' vacation and 1-week CME annually
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Ozark, Arkansas is located on Interstate 40 approximately 40 miles east of Fort Smith, Arkansas. You will find breath taking views of the Arkansas River, which is a fisherman's dream. Along the river you will find the Ozark Jeta Taylor Lock & Dam which formed Ozark Lake providing approximately 170 miles of shoreline and 10,000 acres of recreational fun. In addition to the outdoor fun you can have, Ozark is only 5 miles away from wine country and 120 miles away from Arkansas capital city of Little Rock.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Wilson, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
479-314-7466 | fax: 479-314-1190
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
Apply on company website