Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a premiere medical group practice, Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine Patients First Drive, located in Washington, Missouri, just 35 minutes outside St. Louis.
Our Internal Medicine practices are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine:
- Large suite shared with seven physicians and three nurse practitioners
- Nurse-on-Call Program for after hours and weekend call
- Prime location with over 60 specialists and an Urgent Care Center on-site
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
If you like festivals, big fairs and farmers markets, with a little BBQ in the mix, then Washington might be right for you. A 35-minute drive to St. Louis, its location on the Missouri River adds to the community's spirit of adventure. With excellent schools and diverse recreational activities, many of our Mercy physicians choose Washington as their home.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR
Physician Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.Net | mercy.net
Apply on company website