Your life's work for a higher calling.
Mercy Northwest Arkansas is currently seeking full-time; board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join our growing clinic practice in Rogers, AR. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional care while remaining on the forefront of the rapidly changing medical field. We are honored to say that Mercy Northwest Arkansas hospital was recently named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
Mercy Northwest Arkansas
- New post-discharge clinic for patients discharged from the hospital
- Monday-Friday schedule with option for hospitalist shifts occasionally
- IM Residency program located at Mercy NWA Hospital through UAMS
- Mentor, supervise and collaborate with residents in the outpatient setting
- Oversee residents in the post-discharge clinic and communicate effectively with Program Director
- Mercy NWA is committed to our region with an infrastructural investment in excess of $247 million
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Northwest Arkansas
Located in the Ozark and Boston Mountains and surrounding by beautiful lakes and rivers, Northwest Arkansas is the 3rd fastest growing region in the US currently. Due to the low cost of living, safe and fun area to raise a family, we have an influx of new residents daily. NWA has over 200 miles of multi-use trails and over 30 golf courses. We have the highest-ranking school systems in the state as well. The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville provides a world class education accompanied by more sporting events than you can count. Multiple museums including Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art and the Amazeum children's museum. Northwest Arkansas has all the amenities of a large city without the hassle of living in a large city.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health systems in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
For more information, contact:
Raley O'Neill l Physician Recruiter
479-338-3288 l fax: 479-338-3287
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
Apply on company website