Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time Interventional Cardiologist to join our group in Joplin, Missouri. Our team currently consists of 7 physicians including interventional, EP, and non-invasive partners and 3 NP's. Two CV surgeons complete our service line.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology:
- 240-Bed hospital was built in 2015 and offers state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Ability to start a TAVR and structural program
- Strong outreach possibilities with no competition
- Reasonable call expectations shared equally with partners
- Two dedicated Cath Labs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Occurance-based malpractice insurance
- Retirement plans including 401k and 403b
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
Joplin is located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its close proximity to commute to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 50,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. The population within a 40-mile radius of Joplin is 400,000, making it Missouri's fourth largest metropolitan area.
Joplin's convenient I-44 location attracts tourists and travelers and serves as a popular destination for conferences and events. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails. Joplin combines the beauty and hospitality of country living with the convenience and commerce of city vitality.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mark Rowe, Physician Recruiter
Follow Mercy on Facebook
Follow Mercy on Twitter
Follow Mercy on LinkedIn
Apply on company website