We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
Why join Home Health?
Mercy Home Care provides excellent patient care and has a leadership team that is committed to co-worker engagement, satisfaction and success. We have great benefits including company cars, generous PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits and a 401K with company match.
Get a glimpse of Mercy Home Health Nursing by clicking on the link below:
Responsible for providing skilled nursing services to patients in their homes under the direction of a physician. Must assess, plan, implement, document, evaluate and teach patients' needs and care. As a Home Health Nurse, you will see about 5-6 patients each day and have a case load of approximately 20 patients at a time. This position offers flexibility and needs you to be flexible in return. It will require a lot of driving, and you can take advantage of our Fleet Car Program after orientation.
This position will service primarily North County. Florissant, Hazelwood, North City and surrounding areas.
This is a Full-Time position with on call hours.
Hours: 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
$7,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Please inquire within.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- You'll also need a current RN license in the state of Missouri and a valid driver's license.
- A current Basic Life Support CPR certification through the American Heart Association.
- At least one year of nursing experience.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Work/Life Balance.
- Gas mileage reimbursement of $0.58 a mile.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- Career Ladder Program – Eligible after one year of service. This program recognizes RNs for their role in providing clinical excellence and dedication to patients/family/community (up to $5,000 per year).
We'll Support You at Work and at Home
Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
When applying please keep in mind...
You will be required to complete and Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Please email Kimberly.Bingheim@mercy.net to apply
Apply on company website