Mercyhealthis seeking a Board Certified and Internal Medicine trainedGeriatrician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health system in Rockford, Illinois!
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising of seven hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by
Beckers Healthcare 2018 & 2019!
- Treat patients atRockford area skilled nursing facilities
- Precept Internal Medicine residents infour week rotations
- Provide four residency lectures per year
- Work in collaboration with two Nurse Practitioners, a Medical Assistant and a Charge Entry Analyst
- Shared call - two nights per week on average
- Utilize Epic electronic medical record throughout our health system
- Enjoy a friendly, collegial, and growing health care system
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive annual salary (based on MGMA Guidelines)
- Quality incentive bonus
- Paid CME ($5,000/yr), malpractice and licensure
- Excellent health, dental and retirementbenefit plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid 100% by Mercyhealth
- Sign-on bonus and student loan support available
- Relocation reimbursement
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford is also home to the renowned rock band -Cheap Trick andthe Rockford Peaches - one of the first all-women baseball teams! Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin!
Mercyhealth is seeking a Board Certified and Internal Medicine trained Geriatrician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health s...
Apply on company website