Structural / Interventional Cardiologist Practice - Near Chicago
Mercyhealth and the Mercyhealth Heart and Vascular Center in Rockford, Illinois are currently seeking a board eligible or board certified Structural / Interventional Cardiologist to join our busy practice.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising seven hospitals, more than 700 physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 80 specialty and subspecialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Join an excellent team of four non-invasive cardiologists, two interventional cardiologists, two EP cardiologists, and one cardiovascular surgeon
- Team also includes two nurse practitioners, two EP techs as well as an EP nurse, and other support staff
- Enjoy an outstanding referral system from 11 primary care satellite clinics
- For those interested in teaching, Mercyhealth has a direct affiliation agreement with the University of Illinois School of Medicine, Rockford
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation model with guarantee period
- Paid licensing/DEA/board certification
- CME allowance plus two professional association memberships per year and state medical society membership
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
Rockford is one of the largest cities in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts. Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation. It is 90 miles from Chicago, 95 miles from Milwaukee, and 75 miles from Madison, WI.Structural / Interventional Cardiologist Practice - Near ChicagoMercyhealth and the Mercyhealth Heart and Vascular Center in Rockford, Il...
Apply on company website