Job Description & Requirements
Academic Body Imaging and Mammography Radiology in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 375000.00
The Department of Radiology at Michigan State University (MSU) is currently seeking qualified radiologists for faculty roles within its rapidly growing radiology program. A variety of needs are available, including body imaging, mammography, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and general radiology. We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Focus on your specialty
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Teaching opportunities
- Flexibility to spend time collaborating and conducting clinical research or to be clinically focused.
- As the department grows, there will be opportunities for career advancement
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 23% lower than the national average
- Our city boasts exceptional public and private schools as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- Experience an active lifestyle with an abundance of outdoor recreation along the nearby Great Lakes and on the many walking/biking trails
- Attend exciting Big Ten collegiate sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsAcademic Body Imaging and Mammography Radiology in MichiganStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.0...
Apply on company website