Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $430000.00 - 430000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading physician search firm, invites you to consider a wonderful opportunity for an anesthesiologist within a nationally known innovative healthcare organization in Pennsylvania.
- Established teaching-based Anesthesia department
- Hospital-employed academic-based system
- Recruitment based upon growth
- Work with and mentor CRNA's and students
- Base salary, comprehensive benefits, and student loan forgiveness
- Excellent nationally ranked public and private schools offering Advanced Placement courses and honors programs as well as a full range of extracurricular and activities
- Safe and affordable communities in which to live and raise families
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within a short drive
- An abundance of outdoor recreation
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $430000.00 - 430000.00Mer...
Apply on company website