Job Description & Requirements
Complex Aortic/Advanced Endovascular Surgeon - in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 650000.00
The Division of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy at Yale School of Medicine is seeking a Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon to join its faculty at the rank of Associate Professor. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in complex aortic endovascular interventions including branched and fenestrated techniques as well as open surgical approaches to abdominal and thoracic aortic disorders. Individuals seeking an academic surgical environment with ample opportunity for growth are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a stable, collaborative, and collegial environment.
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- Currently 1 in 8 on call duties.
- Paid vacations and meeting attendance.
- Access to research and clinical resources.
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Ranked by Niche as one of the “Most Diverse Cities in America”
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsComplex Aortic/Advanced Endovascular Surgeon - in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000...
Apply on company website