Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Oregon
An academic healthcare organization in highly desirable Portland, Oregon, is seeking an academic CRNA for a growing CRNA group. You'll enjoy the inclusivity afforded this position and being treated like MD faculty. This is a 40-hour per week opportunity with a current staff that works in a mix of 10-hour, 13-hour, and 16-hours shifts. Weekends are optional at this time.
- High quality of life with flexible schedule – Shift times are variable and negotiable
- Work diverse cases, including spinal, epidural, central lines, trauma, and OR recovery – No regional, heart, or OB
- Have a primary home base but cover multiple site locations including a waterfront surgical center and an eye center
- Excellent medical direction
- Opportunity to mentor SRNAs clinically and other learners in the OR
- High-acuity learning environment
- Growth will lead to future opportunities
- Highly collaborative care team model
Environmentally conscious and ranked #10 in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Places to Live in the U.S.,” Portland, Oregon, blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. Choose from dozens of walkable neighborhoods — all with distinct personalities and charm — and enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available in this majestic and magical corner of the country.
- Choose from a variety of places to live including inviting, family-friendly neighborhoods
- A green city in more ways than one—279+ city parks and #9 on WalletHub's “Greenest Cities in America”
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as local colleges and universities
- No state sales tax and an international airport that offers numerous direct flights
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure—ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor activities
- Every amenity you could want or need, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
Job Description & RequirementsCRNA - in OregonStartDate: ASAPAn academic healthcare organization in highly desir...
Apply on company website