Job Description & Requirements
Dermatologist in California
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier search firm, is pleased to represent the following general dermatology opportunity in Northern California, and we invite you to join a growing health system with an academic affiliation.
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
- Employed opportunity with an established and growing health system that has an academic affiliation
- General Medical Dermatology with the opportunity for some cosmetic procedures
- 32 Hours per week direct patient care: Outstanding quality of life
- Phone/triage call service – physicians very rarely get called
- Patient-centered organization focused on quality patient care – collegial working environments
- Opportunity to work alongside medical students and residents who rotate through the clinics
- Competitive base compensation + bonuses—High Income Potential
- Comprehensive benefits offerings include health, dental, vision, disability, life
- 5 weeks of vacation, 13 paid holidays, 5 CME days and $2,500 CME allowance
- Multiple retirement offerings – including pension program, 403B, and 457B
- Metropolitan market and Capital city
- Cost of living significantly less than San Francisco, LA, and other parts of California
- Short drive to explore Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Monterey Peninsula, and San Francisco
- Cultural diversity
- Vibrant downtown - recognized for its over 600 murals and urban forest
- Experience the arts, opera, ballet, theatre and more
- Calling outdoor enthusiasts - kayaking and boating - short commute to snow skiing
- “Farm to Fork capital” - foodies and restauranteurs fully embrace the area's agricultural heritage
- Outstanding public schools – providers rave about the schooling options for their children
- International airport
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsDermatologist in CaliforniaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins, the nation's prem...
Apply on company website