Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 250000.00
A highly reputable practice in a suburban Boston community is seeking a board-certified dermatologist for a part-time position. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a caring and compassionate organization committed to providing the best services possible to all of its patients in the Boston metro area.
- Flexibility in schedule—choose between 2 or 2.5 days per week
- Earn $200,000 for 2 days per week or $250,000 for 2.5 days + supervision of a physician assistant
- Enjoy tremendous autonomy within the practice
- General dermatology
- Excellent support from 2–3 medical assistants
- State-of-the-art practice management, EMR (modernizing medicine, EMA), and fully electronic office
With its rich history, diversity, and legacy of culture and education, the Boston metro area has something for everyone. Located just 30 minutes from downtown, this diverse family-friendly community is an ideal place for providers to call home.
- Picturesque suburb with some of the top public schools in the state
- Four distinct seasons, scenic views, and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy
- Various events and festivals throughout the year
- Access to an array of amenities, including fine dining options, world-class shopping, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sports
- Boston is ranked #7 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsDermatology Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 250000.00
Apply on company website