Job Description & Requirements
Developmental Pediatrics Physician in New Jersey
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: full time Pay Rate: $175000.00 - 205000.00
A reputable nonprofit healthcare organization in the New York City metro area is seeking a board-certified developmental pediatrician who has experience working with autism patients. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an expansive tertiary teaching hospital and pursue research and other academic endeavors, if desired.
- Beautiful hospital and innovative organization involved in advanced research and cutting-edge modern healthcare
- Enjoy a great quality of life—no call, nights, or weekends required
- Practice alongside a collegial team with 3 other developmental pediatricians
- MGMA median compensation—$185,000 salary
Live and work in Bergen County—just 30 minutes from Manhattan!
Located less than an hour from New York City and with easy access to some of the most sought-after areas in the Northeast, this charming city in northern New Jersey is an ideal place to call home. You'll have everything you need and more in this remarkable region!
- A variety of housing options, including homes in New York City (easy commute), urban living, and quiet family-friendly neighborhoods
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to all of New York City's many amenities, including world-class shopping and dining, international airports, and professional sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Primary Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical
Job Description & RequirementsDevelopmental Pediatrics Physician in New JerseyStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: full time Pa...
Apply on company website